GO LAKERS!!!

Monday, November 12, 2007

The Stroller

After interviewing lots of moms, we have finally decided on the stroller to get: Graco Quattro Duo Stroller. But in which pattern? Check out the options and vote in our survey. Here's a few things that may help, I always wear black (mainly for work), do my outfit and purse need to match the stroller? The babies' room is lime green and black? Does their room need to match the stroller? And I love Tiffany Blue, it's the color of our Master Bathroom...really has nothing to do with the stoller, just a fun fact! And if you are truly passionate about your choice, please leave a comment telling us why, we'd love the feedback!
Good luck and Happy voting!


1. Milan 2. French Roast 3. Ionic

14 comments:

Papa Randy said...

I am casting my vote for the Milan.

G-rant said...

French Roast, but then again the Ionic would go with just about anything

Wendy said...

I can only see you pushing along the Milan- that's the one with Tiffany Blue, right? Your love affair with Tiffany and all related things must win out.

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you remember me. It's Carianne Perry. My maiden name was Allred. We met through Jared Ellison. I used to cut his hair. Anyways...I came across your blog and was so excited to see you are having twins. Congratulations! I just had twin boys 6 weeks ago. Baby's # 4 and 5 for me. It is so much fun. If you ever have any questions I am here. I was going to buy the Milan stroller after much researching. But ended up going with the Peg Perego. Only because I liked how lighweight and compact it is. I don't have that much room in my sequoia for a big stroller and 5 kids! I love it. Congrats again!

tawni said...

Hard choice...I think I like the Milan or the Ionic. I love the tiffany blue. I kind of have this thing or green though. I did Sofia's room in grass green and both of her strollers are green. So, if you wanna keep the green and black thing going, then go for number 2 or 3. Gosh, I'm no help. Let me pick one of them...#3. It looks like the Cadillac of strollers.

Eliza said...

Jake and I vote for French Roast. We love the green. We also know that you don't shy away from color.

Jenn said...

Personally, I like the Milan. That TIffany blue is SO pretty right now. However, going basic like the black means it will never go out of style. I love color though, so I would do the Milan. Did that make sense?

katie and co. said...

Blue is totally you, Amanda. The Milan completely fits you and it's hip and fun! The Ionic is safe and won't go out of style. It's more classic, but not nearly as hip as the Milan. Do you want to go "Hip" or "Classy"? Can't wait to see what you pick? I like 'em both!

LollyGirl said...

I LOVE the stroller--it's so compact for a double stroller, very nice.

it definitely doesn't need to match you or anything else so I wouldn't base the decision on which color you tend to wear most. Just pick whichever one you like looking at most.

I agree that the black wouldn't go out of style but I love the colors of the others so you might not care if it was "out of style" for future kids.

decisions, decisions.

I love that you got the opinion of a new mother of twins. that's helpful.

Kim Simpson said...

I say you should get whatever color you like when it comes out of the box since after the smallest bit of use it will never be that color again. Also just in case you wanted my opinion (although I am sure you really do) I have the combi double stroller. Love Love Love it. Lightweight, compact and it has a carrying strap for when it is folded and it turns on a dime which is very important while shopping in small stores.

Heidi and Rich said...

I say the black. My Graco has been so good to me. I know it will last through a couple more babies. So I would go black since the other colors may be out of style by the time you are ready to get rid of the stroller. The colors are fun though so do what ya want.

Mandee said...

My vote is for the Ionic. And your babies are so cute! I am so excited for you!

emily w. said...

I would go with the Milan and we also have the Graco Quatro (single) and love it. It's a good choice. Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy. You are in for some real fun. You're going to be a great mom!

Kristen Bozarth said...

Milan... all the way! It's neutral , and it's a very pretty blue with the brown. Stylish for a mom or dad to push!