GO LAKERS!!!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Bath Fun

5 comments:

Shaun and Aimee said...

Can they get any cuter? I don't think so...that was pretty dang cute. I love them so much! I need to squeeze them soon!

Papa Randy said...

There ain't no doubt it
I just have to shout it

Man o man I got some good looking grandchildren. Great pictures. I love it. I love it. I love it.

Carrie said...

Your kids are so darn cute. I like to check your blog on occasion and see their cute pictures.

Eliza said...

I think I have millions of bath pictures of my kids as babies. I just love a clean baby. Your two are adorable.

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

AMMMAAAANNNNNDDDAAAA!! This is Jackie with the former last name of Thompson from Arvin!....I mean Bakersfield! Heidi Nichols told me to check out your blog and to see your twins etc. You are one of my favorite people in life and I really want to talk to you because in May I will be having Boy and Girl TWINS!! Call me..Call me...Call me!!!! 808-386-8511. My email is jackontoes@yahoo.com. Your babies are so cute and I want mine to come out now!!

-Jackie