To blog, or not to blog, that is the question. I really don't have much to say except for some random happenings at work. Okay first of all, I had a customer kiss me. Yes, a customer that I don't even know, a stranger if you will...kissed me, on the cheek, but come on! "Mam, I'm glad we had the product you were looking for, but did you really need to make out with me?" It's funny because in retail you have to be nice to people and I think that sometimes they take it the wrong way... like that we really do care what is happening in their lives. I've had so many people tell me their life stories. And did I mention that I have customers from Vegas writing me here in New Mex? I'm a pretty friendly person, it has perks and pitfalls.
Yesterday there's a customer in my store and I notice that this person is acting kind of funny, suspicious if you will. I go in for a closer look and this person's shopping bag (from another store) is full of stuff from my store. How do I know? The bag is see-though! So I tell this person to remove the contents of the bag and I made the person pay for it. So funny! I thought the person was going to pee their pants. Anyway, moral of the story: Don't shop lift using a see-though bag! Actually the moral of the story is: DON'T SHOP LIFT!
My boss had Chinese food today and this was her fortune: Even the greatest whale cannot survive in the desert. We had a big discussion about it and we have totally different interpretations of it. What do you think it means?
Yesterday there's a customer in my store and I notice that this person is acting kind of funny, suspicious if you will. I go in for a closer look and this person's shopping bag (from another store) is full of stuff from my store. How do I know? The bag is see-though! So I tell this person to remove the contents of the bag and I made the person pay for it. So funny! I thought the person was going to pee their pants. Anyway, moral of the story: Don't shop lift using a see-though bag! Actually the moral of the story is: DON'T SHOP LIFT!
My boss had Chinese food today and this was her fortune: Even the greatest whale cannot survive in the desert. We had a big discussion about it and we have totally different interpretations of it. What do you think it means?
2 comments:
Well, your day was much more "blog-able" than mine,
"even the greatest whale cannot survive in the desert" lets see... i think this one is about keeping pride under control. It is to remind you that when you think you are the best there will always be things you just can't do or be good at. :) This is a great fortune to get. I always end up with the boring "may happiness smile on your travels" or somehthing lame like that. :) Thanks for sharing- I got a good laugh about your smooch.
No matter who you are or how smart you think you are , there will always be trials that you have to over come. This life is jaut one big test to see if we will be obedient. That's my taek on it.
Post a Comment